Telemedicine Consulting Services
With each passing day, more patients and healthcare providers are joining the telemedicine revolution. A recent survey found that 75% of patients are interested in telehealth services. And as patients look for better ways to access healthcare, many are starting to value convenience over in-person interactions with their providers.
Another recent study found a stunning 90% of healthcare executives are already in the process of developing or implementing telemedicine programs in their organizations.
With the increasing demand for virtual care from patients, the need to reduce U.S. healthcare costs while maintaining quality care, and more overburdened doctors looking for ways to improve their practices and bottom lines, telehealth is a no-brainer. As the common barriers to telemedicine implementation come down, the demand for telehealth services will increase and telemedicine will become a commonplace fixture in doctors’ offices.
All of this points to a growing need for a new kind of expert: the telemedicine consultant, or value added reseller (VAR) of telemedicine solutions.
So how can providers find the very best telehealth software solution for them? How can they build a successful telemedicine program? Where can they find an expert telemedicine consultant or telehealth VAR to guide them through the process of adding virtual care to their practice?
Take a look at our certified partner programs for telemedicine consultants, resellers, and VARs here.
Besides choosing a telemedicine software system that is thoroughly vetted by industry experts and was built in partnership with physicians, providers and practice managers need to choose a company who provides expert implementation support. While modern technology has produced telehealth software solutions that are very simple to use and require minimal training and equipment cost, getting a telemedicine program up-and-running can still be a tricky endeavor without a telemedicine consultant.
Why eVisit is Leading the Way in Telehealth Consulting
Whether you’re a healthcare provider looking for extra help, or you’re a healthcare expert who’s interested in becoming a telemedicine consultant or value added reseller, our eVisit team is here for you.
- We are familiar with both regional and national telehealth reimbursement guidelines for a range of specialties.
- We have a deep understanding of telemedicine policy at the state-level, and can help guide you through requirements in your state.
- We assist with the evaluation and selection of technology options.
- We provide implementation management services that include the training of key personnel, clinical protocols and timeline development.
- We offer educational presentations and personal sessions that cover all aspects of telemedicine operations both currently and projected into the future.
- We provide risk management practices (e.g. medical malpractice).
- We offer training on patient adoption of telemedicine, and tactics to help educate patients and market new telehealth services to patients.
- And much more!