eVisit in attendance at The American Hospital Association National Conference 2019January 21, 2019 in Announcements
eVisit, a national leader in telemedicine, will be in attendance at the AHA 2019 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference, February 3-6, 2019, at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ. eVisit opted out of having a booth this year because we want to offer the convenience of meeting you in any location within the convention hall. We will be making appointments to show off our highly innovative and robust telemedicine platform and answering questions about telemedicine, parity laws, and reimbursement. Representatives will also be available for a limited number of dinner meetings.
The AHA position, as stated in their 2017 Telehealth Fact Sheet is:
– Medicare coverage needs expansion with adequate reimbursement that takes into consideration the nursing and other costs incurred at the site where the patient is located (originating site).
– Resolution of legal and regulatory challenges that hinder the provision of telemedicine.
– Additional federal research is needed to determine the cost-benefit of telemedicine by using larger sample sizes, diverse geographies and a broader range of conditions and services.
– Improved access to broadband technology for rural areas by improving the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Rural Health Care Program.
New coding changes recently approved by Medicare and Medicaid allowing for reimbursement to healthcare providers who see their patients via a compliant telemedicine platform, makes this is an exciting time for hospitals looking to implement telemedicine.
- + eVisit Telemedicine Platform – enterprise level
- + AHA 2019 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
- + February 3-6, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ
For more information, please contact Carly Chamberlain at email@example.com.
The eVisit remote care platform empowers healthcare organizations to increase their revenue by offering patients quick and easy access to care via computers, tablets and smart phones rather than requiring an in-office visit. With eVisit, organizations can monetize after hours and remote encounters while reaching and retaining more patients across a broader geographic area. eVisit helps providers increase patient satisfaction by reducing wait times, increase revenue by shortening patient processing times, and serve more patients by maximizing provider availability across office locations. Hundreds of practices and hospitals use eVisit as a safe, effective solution to meet patient demands. Visit www.evisit.com.