Are you looking for quick tips to improve your practice’s financial health? Did you like our recent article on 46 tips to boost your medical practice revenue?
We’ve got some good news for you. Scroll down to check out our new infographic detailing 29 ways to increase revenue. We picked our top 29 favorites and created a quick visual to guide you through the tactics.
See a tip you want to try, but not quite sure where to start? You’re in luck. We’ve written on how to implement many of these steps on our blog. Here are a few related articles you may want to check out:
- How to do a Patient Email Marketing Campaign
- 5 Apps for the Family Doctor
- How to Find the Right mHealth Tools for Your Practice
- 10 Tips for Growing Your Practice with Facebook
- 7 Way to Market Your Practice with Social Media
- How to Negotiate Higher Physician Reimbursement Rates
- 5 Simple Trick to Grow Your Patient Population
- 10 Ways to Get Patients on Patient Portals
- 5 Tips to Make Your Practice Website Irresistible
If you’d like to learn more about something on here, and can’t find a good resource on our site, just let us know in the comments! We’ll either dig up some helpful information for you, or add the topic to our blog schedule at your request.
For now, enjoy the infographic! And don’t forget to share with your colleagues.